Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR NO ?


HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR NO ?

During recent years relationships have been transforming from girls wanting to have the "fairy tale" ending to girls hoping the can survive because of the constant mood swings that guys have to offer.
Throughout this blog topic I have had to opportunity to research related topics that I could possibly compare and contrast but for my particular topic I couldn't really find the right information until I came across an article that happened about a year ago between two celebrity icons.
So I decided to compare the relationships between celebrities and people who are not in the spotlight.

Well let's begin with the celebrity point-of-view, for artist Chris Brown and Rihanna they have been in the world full of fame because of their different techniques towards music. Almost a year ago they had an altercation where Brown was arrested on charges of domestic violence, over time we saw the struggles of Brown within the media and while he went through his trials. But recently in an interview with people magazine sources say that while on air with Good Morning America when asked about his ex Rihanna his tempered flew through the roof. While trying to promote his new cd (F.A.M.E) his reaction to the conversation did not go so well. It seems as if no matter how perfect things start off as they could take an ugly turn in a split second and it really doesn’t matter if you guys are best friends it just shows that if you guys have no communication then something can happen at any time.

I have been in a relationship for almost two years and although I'm not in the spotlight like some others, it seems as if I am. My relationship has been rocky I have had everything from communication problems to dumb little arguments over the littlest things. I feel as if people always know what is going on with my relationship, so just because I'm not famous I show that no matter how much money you have everyone can find out what is going if you’re not so secretive or discrete about everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment