Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thoughts and Feelings

Relationships are different for everyone throughout this world, there some that are arranged and others just happen. Not every relationship comes into play by accident you need to work towards it and sometimes it is not meant to be, some of my friends such as Olivia says “You need to feel a sense of comfort, happiness and trust within the person that is the main factor.” This is a major make-or-break relationship factor if you cannot gain any of these from  someone then that should be a sign of failure in the future. A friend Cody states “RELATIONSHIPS SUCK! And if you –put your whole heart into something then be prepared for consequences because you may or may not end up hurt and if you do not then that sheer sign of happiness and you lucky.” While for some relationships are not exactly a fun topic, it can also be a topic that has people jumping inside. Throughout my relationship I know I have done things to really make me question if I truly want to be with someone or just live a single life, but over the course of almost two years that I have been with my boyfriend I have come to find that being single causes a lot of heart ache because you always wanna feel like you have someone there to understand what your going through when times are bad. I have had my share of disappointments in relationships throughout my life, from talking to guys who I truly thought wanted to be with me and finding out that they were just trying to sleep with me- this hurt more than ever until I found my boyfriend and although we have had a rocky time we still manage to come out on top despite what anyone says. So to everyone that feels like their hope is slowly draining way never fear because if you have not found the one then believe that God does not what you to be unhappy he is just waiting until he feels like your ready for a new step in your life.

  1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment