Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Your Opinion or Mine?

For this interview I decided to go with someone I know quite well. I had a gut feeling that she would be able to answer my questions as well as anyone... her name is Olivia Lapardo
I: How do you feel about relationships?
Olivia: “Relationships are only good when they’re worth it instead of playing games.”

I: what is your greatest fear when entering a relationship?
Olivia: “Rejection and the thought of getting hurt because it’s a 50/50 chance of ending up hurt.”

I: what do you like more being single or being in a relationship? Why?
Olivia: “Relationships because you know that person is there and you’re not alone.”

I: how have relationships been for you this year?
Olivia: “relationships have been difficult and complicated until someone walked into my life which was unexpected.”

I: do you prefer guys older or your age? Why?
Olivia: “older, because they are not necessarily mature but they have more responsibilities and not as much drama. They are just better!”
I: what plays a major role for you to pick a guy?
Olivia: Trust, because without trust you can’t give a guy your heart and hope he won’t break it. You’re taking a risk.”

I: if you could create the perfect man what would he have?
Olivia: “It’s not about making or finding the perfect person, it’s like finding someone who could be your best friend and who you’re most comfortable with.”

I: what has stopped you from being with someone?
Olivia: “I have been hurt in every relationship so I have a big guard up so it won’t happen again.”

I: have you ever met a guy that you really wanted to be with?
Olivia: “yes, I have and I’m taking a risk hoping he will not break my heart.”
I: what is your goal for gaining or having a relationship?
Olivia: “to find love because you can’t go in knowing you’re going to fall in love you either fall or you don’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment